Baroda dairy, a leading co-operative organization is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of milk and milk products in India and abroad.
We are committed to protect and preserve natural environment for social welfare and co-existence.
The guiding principles of our environmental policy are as follows:
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Control our operations to prevent pollution.
- Conserve natural resources and energy.
- Promote greening of the earth within our premises.
- Minimize generation of waste and follow appropriate methods for it’s disposal.
- Continually improve our environmental performance.
- Create awareness among employees on environmental issues and environmental management system.
- Keep our work environment clean and safe.